Schools Emotional Education Programme (SEED)
A whole school approach
Our SEED programme supports a whole school approach to embedding emotional education within primary and secondary schools. Our work incorporates emotional literacy, emotional intelligence and emotional resilience and supports all 8 elements identified in Public Health England’s resource advising on how to embed a whole school approach to promoting emotional health and wellbeing.
(Image copyright - Public Health England, 2015)
Our Offer includes:
- Staff training and coaching support
- Curriculum development and consultation
- Student engagement
- Parent/carer engagement, training and support
- Delivery of one of student workshops supporting key areas such as wellbeing, exam stress and transition
- Delivery of longer term emotional education groups for students
- Targeted and bespoke interventions to support students most in need.
For more information contact Sophie on 07921800755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform Training Ltd. Company Limited by Guarantee Registered no. 8929034. Registered Charity no. 1158831
Registered Office: 76a Wollaton Road, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 2NZ